- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Root for Ginger kimchi
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos for GF)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 - 2 tsp grated ginger root
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Crushed peanuts and diced green onions for garnish
- Add peanut butter, Root for Ginger kimchi, soy sauce, sesame oil, maple syrup, lime juice, grated ginger and red pepper flakes to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over cooked noodles of choice and garnish with crushed peanuts and diced green onions.
- Serve hot!