Summer is heating up and there is nothing more refreshing than crunchy, fresh veggies! Our Kimchi Spring Rolls are just as fun to make as they are to eat. This recipe is simple and great to try with a group of friends or to get your kids in the kitchen with you!
Kimchi Spring Rolls & Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
Ingredients for Kimchi Spring Rolls
- 10 Rice Wrappers
- 3 Large Carrots, cut into sticks
- 3 Celery Stalks, cut into sticks
- 2 Bell Peppers, cut into sticks
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mint, chopped
- 1 Pouch of Root for Ginger, divided for dipping sauce
- optional: shrimp, mushrooms, tofu
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Root for Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Aminos
- 2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
Directions for Kimchi Spring Rolls
- Fill a medium sized bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper in the water for about 3 seconds, until wrapper becomes soft.
- Lay soaked wrapper flat on work surface. Place a lettuce leaf directly on top, this will hold everything in place.
- In a single row, line up carrot, celery, and pepper sticks in desired order. Sprinkle cilantro and mint on top. Spoon Root for Ginger over the wrap.
- Fold sides of the wrapper inward and roll the wrapper tightly.
Directions for Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender