- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 8-10 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 15 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- Chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- Curryosity Kraut, for topping
- Place the butter, chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and all spices in the Instant Pot. Set on saute for 5 minutes. Stir ingredients until onions are translucent.
- Add the chopped chicken thighs and tomato sauce. Lock the lid into place and cook on high for 7 minutes. Once finished, turn the Instant Pot off then quick release the steam.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Set the Instant Pot on saute again and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once thickened, sprinkle with cilantro, top with Curryosity kraut, and serve with the rice of your choice.
Recipe Inspired By: A Spicy Perspective