Granola is the best! We love adding it to coconut yogurt parfaits, eating it like cereal, or just munching on it - straight out of the bag! Along with granola being a delicious snack, it also has a ton of health benefits. With so many new granolas on the market, it's hard to find one that fits your needs perfectly. We often opt to make it at home, to insure that we are feeding our family the cleanest, healthiest version possible. This recipe is grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free - yet, full of flavor!
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Put all the nuts & seeds in a large bowl.
2. Heat the coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla, & sea salt until melted and mix to blend evenly.
3. Pour melted ingredients over the nuts & seeds.
4. Mix everything together then spread evenly on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake the granola at 275 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Once done baking, let the granola cool completely and store in the fridge.