One of our favorite things about fall is batch soup! Making a big batch of soup is an easy way to stock up on quick & healthy dinners for the week ahead.
Our Dillyicious Lentil Soup's secret ingredient is sauerkraut! Sauerkraut is naturally probiotic rich, full of vitamins, and adds flavor to any meal.
Dillyicious Lentil Soup
- 6 cups Broth
- 4 cups Water
- 1 pound Lentils
- 2 cups New Potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups Spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Celery, chopped
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dillyicious kraut
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Crock Pot Version:
1. Add broth, water, lentils, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper to a crock pot.
2. Cook on high for 6 hours.
3. Add spinach, Dillyicious kraut, apple cider vinegar to crock pot.
4. Stir to combine, taste and add more salt & pepper as needed.
Instant Pot Version:
1. Add both, water, lentils, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper to Instant Pot.
2. Set the Instant Pot to soup setting for 25 minutes.
3. Quick release pressure for 10 minutes. Then, add spinach, dillyicious kraut, and apple cider vinegar.
4. Stir to combine ingredients, taste and add more salt & pepper as needed.