- 2 cups roasted hazelnuts
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- ¼ cup powdered coconut sugar *
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Add the hazelnuts and cashews to a food processor and process to a creamy consistency, scraping down the sides when needed. This may take up to 5 minutes.
- Add the powdered coconut sugar, cacao powder and salt, and process until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate and store in an airtight container.
* To make powdered coconut sugar add 1 cup coconut sugar to a high-speed blender and blend until powdered. Or you can substitute with powdered sugar; however, do not use a liquid sweetener because it will cause the spread to seize up (NOT creamy consistency).